Hi my dear blogger friends,
I would like to show you my new products :)

My new fall kit The whisper about fall and coordinate items - everything is now with 20% off sale.


.. and coordinate set beautiful, versatile overlays and wordarts Playing with overlays . ...


.. and coordinate set of wonderful Quick Pages created by myself and my dear friend Hanka (Hanazana) ...


.. I would like to shown you some pages of my fabulous CT team for inspiration ...


and here is a small sampler. Enjoy it.


Have a wonderful week!!

17 komentářů:

Ruth řekl(a)...

Thank you! This is Awesome! Love it!

Justyna řekl(a)...

Wow, this kit is amazing. I love it. And pages yor Ct are wonderful.

Thank you for freebie :)

LOFT řekl(a)...

Great kit and awesome freebie sampler! Thanks!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Gorgeous freebie. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

Missty řekl(a)...

So fabulous, thank you.

Natalie řekl(a)...

Thank you so much for your freebie

Anonymní řekl(a)...

These are the most beautiful creations I've seen. I'm SO impressed! Every single lay out is lovely. Thank you for sharing! Now I finally know where to shop for digital designs. Thank you!!!

Unknown řekl(a)...

thanks !!!!!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Beautiful kit!
Thanks for the freebie!

Vavie řekl(a)...

thank you, this is so beautiful !!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hi natali! really beautiful kit! I want to know if you can make a blog template with your last kit? I make my banner with !! It's just a question!
thank you for your beautiful work!
Manue
http://www.digiscrapmanue.blogspot.com/

Missty řekl(a)...

Beautiful, thank you very much.

Miranda Barten řekl(a)...

Thanks for the freebie..already bought the kit but this wonderful freebie is a wonderful addition.

Thanks for the comment on my page at DST :)

Hugs,
miranda

Janina64 řekl(a)...

děkuji za sampler moc krásný ,,,

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? řekl(a)...

Thanks so much! :)

Aurélia Holder řekl(a)...

so beautiful, thank you!