New fall collection - Owls love fall

Hi my dear blogger friends.

I´m here with new amazing fall collection when the classy, elegant meet the cute and fancy.
I´m sure you´ll love it all little details and esp. the cute owls.


 now only for 7.90 dollars - safe more than 60 %




(more than 90 elements, 16 papers, 2 alpha sets)

























 Some inspiration for you ....



 








 











And as always for 2 first of you I have a free coupons for purchase my Owls love fall
code NatblogOLF.




I´ll have an additional 5% off sale and special frebbie for you in my newsletter.
You can sign up here.
Be sure to visit my Facebook fan page for another chance to get special coupons!

I´ll here soon with new winter collection :) and special product for photographers.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Vendula

6 komentářů:

Jitka, Most řekl(a)...

Další nádhera! Všechna LOčka jsou super!
Nikdy se mi nepovede chytit kupón :(

Jiruska řekl(a)...

Nádherný kit - podle očekávání... taky jsem neměla štěstí na kupon... ale je radost se koukat, LOčka jsou úžasná!

Frezia řekl(a)...

Oh! I didn't get the coupon either((( But great collection any way!))

Bonnie Cuddihy řekl(a)...

Wonderful Fall Collection! You captured the color so perfectly in the leaves.

Sashinamama řekl(a)...

woooow! sooo beautiful!!!

Maja řekl(a)...

Love this kit! Wonderful work!