Christmas MINI

NEW and LAST minicollection for this year
Amazing christmas / winter / festive kit in beautiful, bold color combination.

Absolutely perfect for your holiday cards, pages.

2.90 dollars now


Christmas mini

 some inspiration for you ...







I´ll have an additional 5% off sale and special freebie for you in my newsletter.
You can sign up here.
Be sure to vist my Facebook Fan Page for another chance to get a special coupons.

This is last product for this year an new one is ready for January release.
I just want to say thank you for your supper this year - it means the world to me when someone purchases my products.
It´ll be Christmas and I just want to say THANK YOU.
I´m so appreciate your interest about my design.
Hope you and your family have a really Merry Christmas na Happy New Year.


Hugs,
Vendula



Žádné komentáře: