2020 Calendar, freebie

I´m here with 

NEW 2020 Calendar collection  




https://www.oscraps.com/shop/2020-Calendar-All-in-One.html



_____________________________________________

with bonuses:

a set of backgrounds which I used for my QP 

a set of first / covered pages for your calendars

a set of frames and brushes


My calendar collection is one of my most versatile products and a 'must have' item !




I always try to design useful, easy-to-use products.
The overlays
allow you to make any type of your calendar pages or scrapbooking pages, making them personal, unique and truly yours.




  This 2020 Calendar Collection is perfect for any type of calendar project and can also be used for any other differen project - cards, layouts ..
_____________________________________________


Photographers - please email me if you want to use this collection for our photography bussiness.


And I have (I´ll add very soon) a lot of Quick Pages for you, too. Please check my shop.


 _____________________________________________







14 different overlays - each comes in several versions - all with realistic shadows

and bonus - a set of papers 











 a lot of variation, monday-sunday, sunday- saturday, daily ... in Czech, English, German

Please email me if you need different version or language




in Czech, German, English, Slovak, French and Dutch 

Please email me if you need different version or language






a set of frames and clipping masks





perfect for your project life pocket or any other scrapbooking project.

Cards are available in Czech, English in two weekly format (mo-su and su-sa) and German






____________________________________________


BASIC set of Quick Pages in 


CZECH - A4 size


GERMAN - A4 size


ENGLISH A4 size -  monday - saturday 


ENGLISH Letter size - sunday - saturday version


with COLOR or WHITE background. 




 

 
 


   

____________________________________



some inspiration for you







 






 
____________________________________________________



and as always FREE gift for you





Have a wonderful week.

Vendula

Žádné komentáře: