BBD collection It is december, freebie

Hello my dear blogger friens,

I´m here with last collection for this year

special December BBD (BerryBigDeal) promotion exclusively only at PickleberryPop
valid only 3 days till Friday

only for 8 dollars (70% off)
Each individual Pack 50% off
 

 coordinate freebie for you








some inspiration for you











I just want to say thank you for your support this difficult year - it means the world to me when someone like my work and purchase my products.
It´ll be Christmas soon and I just want ot say THANK YOU.
I´m so appreciate your interest about my design.
Hope you and your family have a really Merry Christms and Happy new year.
 
and small gift for you - a Christmas Card
 
Take care and enjoy this magical time.
Vendula

2 komentáře:

Gala řekl(a)...

Великолепная коллекция! Большое спасибо за подарок!

jhon řekl(a)...

nice