2022 Calendar collection

with bonuses:
a set of backgrounds which I used for my QP 
a set of frames and brushes
 
My calendar collection is one of my most versatile products and a 'must have' item !
I always try to design useful, easy-to-use products.
The overlays allow you to make any type of your calendar pages or scrapbooking pages, making them personal, unique and truly yours.


This 2022 Calendar Collection is perfect for any type of calendar project and can also be used for any other differen project - cards, layouts ..

Photographers - please email me if you want to use this collection for our photography bussiness.

And I have (I´ll add very soon) a lot of Quick Pages for you, too. Please check my shop.
2022 Calendar Overlays
OSCRAPS or PICKLEBERRYPOP
14 different overlays - each comes in several versions - all with realistic shadows
and bonus - a set of papers







2022 Calendar Dates
OSCRAPS or PICKLEBERRYPOP
a lot of variation, monday-sunday, sunday- saturday, daily ... in Czech, English, German


2022 Calendar Names
OSCRAPS or PICKLEBERRYPOP
in Czech, German, English, Slovak, French and Dutch

 
 
 a set of frames and clipping masks

 
2022 Journal Cards
OSCRAPS or PICKLEBERRYPOP
perfect for your project life pocket or any other scrapbooking project.
Cards are available in Czech, English in two weekly format (mo-su and su-sa) and German

 
____________________________________________

BASIC set of Quick Pages
CZECH - A4 size
GERMAN - A4 size
ENGLISH A4 size - monday - saturday
ENGLISH Letter size - sunday - saturday version
with COLOR or WHITE background.
OSCRAPS or PICKLEBERRYPOP

 
 some inspiration for you
 










 
I´ll be back with a freebie and more Quick Pages, soon.
Don´t miss DSD sales!
Hugs,
Vendula

Žádné komentáře: