Christmas BBD collection - Home for christmas, freebie

  I´m here with new beautiful christmas BBD collection - Home for Christmas

only for 8.00 dollars
each individual pack 50% off
only from today to Friday

available exclusively at my Pickleberrypop stor

Home for christmas elements / Home for christmas overlays / Home for christmas Brushes / Home for christmas papers / Home for christmas Frames / Home for christmas Cards / Home for christmas Quick Pages  / Home for christmas Alphas













some inspiration for you










It´ll be Christmas soon and I just want ot say THANK YOU.

I´m so appreciate your interest about my design.
Hope you and your family have a really Merry Christms and Happy new year. 
 
I just want to say thank you for your support this year - it means the world to me when someone like my work and purchase my products..
 

Thank you.
 Vendula 

Žádné komentáře: