Sparkle time collection, freebie

I´m here with new beautiful BBD collection Sparkle time

only for 10.00 dollars
each individual pack 30% off
only from today to Friday

available exclusively at my Pickleberrypop stor

Sparkle time elements / Sparkle time papers / Sparkle time Alphas / Sparkle time Brushes / Sparkle time Overlays / Sparkle time frames / Sparkle time masks / Sparkle time Quick Pages


 

 









 some inspiration for you











It´ll be Christmas soon and I just want ot say THANK YOU.
I´m so appreciate your interest about my design.

Hope you and your family have a really Merry Christms and Happy new year.

I just want to say thank you for your support this year - it means the world to me when someone like my work and purchase my products..

freebie for you



Žádné komentáře: