Birthday off sale

Hi my dear friends,
thank you so much for your lovely comments. You are soo soo sweet.

The winners my the newest collection The sweetest is :
Olga
Congrats Olga and please email me for your coupon.



Come to celebrate my birthday with me ..  
All products in my store are now discounted at least 34% or more.












For 3 lucky first girls I have 6 $ coupons :
Your code is natalibirthday


I´ll back very soon with the prewiews of my the newest collection. 
Have a wonderful rest of weekend full of sun and happiness.
Vendula

6 komentářů:

strawberry24 řekl(a)...

Vendulko děkuji moc za kuponek,měla jsem štěstí,ještě jednou všechno nej,hodně zdravíčka,lásky a štěstí.Krásný zbytek dne.Strawberry24

Unknown řekl(a)...

Ohh wow it's really gorgeous!! But I was too late for the coupn, thanks for the chance though ;)

Hugs Natascha

Natalie řekl(a)...

i was to late but I will buyyour new bundle now that is so wonderful.

Causa řekl(a)...

Lovely new kit !
Happy Bday !

Jitka, Most řekl(a)...

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Vendulko, Váš nový kit je opět naprostá pecka!

Elaine řekl(a)...

This is simply gorgeous, I know I'm late too but I had to say how I love this kit.