Strawberry Delight collection

Hello my dear blogger friends,
I hope you enjoy great last spring days full of sun and relax.
We enjoy great family time and we are busy with our new house and garden. We celebrate 6 birthday of my beloved daughter, too :)








I´m here with new summer, fresh collection - really versatile as always.


only 6.90 dollars now. 







more than 100 elements, 11 papers, 2 complete alpha sets














more than 12 clusters in several modifications



12 Quick Pages now !!!





and inspiration for you ...more pages and freebie comes tomorrow















 





Do you want to get anything from my store free?
Leave me a comment with you the most favourite product from my store and win it.


Be sure to visit my Facebook fan page for another chance to get special coupons!


as always
for 3 first lucky girls a coupon for free purchase my new collection
code is StrawberryBl05






Freebie´ll come tomorrow!


Happy days!
Hugs,
Vendula

18 komentářů:

Yvonne řekl(a)...

Thank you!!!! Can't wait to play!!!

artistsyl řekl(a)...

Beautiful new Kit. Happy birthday to your pretty daughter. I love all your kits, you are a great designer!

artistsyl řekl(a)...
Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.
Debby řekl(a)...

OMG! This kit is amazing again!!
It is so hard to choose which kit I like the most, but I think, for now, it is your new kit!

I have a short question too, how do we know if we won with posting a comment? Lately you don't post the winner in your blog post anymore, are you contacting them personaly?

Люмика řekl(a)...

happy birthday to my daughter! the kit is very very beautiful and now he will be the favorite! Thanks for the chance!

liya řekl(a)...

Summer - the little life! My daughter is 12 years old at the end of June)) Happy we!

Akzo řekl(a)...

Thank you for the chance to get such a bright and sweet set! I congratulate you and your daughter a happy birthday! I wish you luck!

CapuzinoS řekl(a)...

Wow! What freshen strawberry! Thanks for the chance!

adika řekl(a)...

Summer,berries and beauty! Wonderful work! Thanks for the chance!!

Danesa řekl(a)...

How beautiful this set is. LOVE all the strawberries. I think La Primavera is one of my all time favorite collections, of yours. You always bring such gorgeousness together in a set.

Hlllll řekl(a)...

Moc děkuji za šanci vyhrát a k otázce, je těžké vybrat pro mě ten nej kit, protože se mi líbí všechny, ale nejspíš bych sahla po Be Free, klučičí kity mám moc ráda.
Hezký den a dodatečně vše nej k dceřinným narozeninám.

Monique1971 řekl(a)...

Hi! Happy birthday to your daughter! Beautiful new kit, I just love strawberries, yummie :o) My favorite kit would be New Chic, so classy!

ajva řekl(a)...

Krásné narozeniny, princezničko...
Vendul, moc vám děkuji za šanci, kterou nám tímto dáváte. Kit je opět luxusní...jenom se do těch jahůdek zakousnout. A ločka z něj...to je pastva pro oko...
Mějte krásné dny.

Antoaneta řekl(a)...

First, all the best to your little princess, let her be happy and makes you happy too!!
Second, thanks for the chance! I can't pick my fav, cause I love all your works! But I'd love to have this last one, I fall in love with this red spots at first side :-))
Have a sunny rest of the week!

hékás řekl(a)...

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! You made an absolutely stunning kit, I love it!
I need to choose only one kit? This is so hard, but maybe Romance. Thanks for the chance

Markas řekl(a)...

také se přidávám ke graulaci k dceřiným narozeninám:)a zvolit oblíbený kit?to není jednoduché,z Vašich výtvorů je radost tvořit-ze všech:)možná bych přece jen vyzdvihla kit La Primavera,k němu se vždycky ráda vracím...děkuji moc za šanci!

Connie řekl(a)...

I love the Romance By Natali: every kits is wonderful; thank you for a chance:)

Nikol řekl(a)...

Very beautiful