iNSD sale + First Grab Bag


I´m here with announcement BIG iNSD off sale and my first GRAB BAG. 
You can enjoy a minimum40% Sale through to the end of May 6th Eastern.




I really hope you enjoy it. 



I enjoyed every minute when I worked on new and my FIRST GRAB BAG new asolutely useful, versatile Grab Bag´s product - they are perfect for anytype of your page - esp. for 365, weekly, daily project and similar. I´m sure I´ll continue and I´ll be back with another type of these products.



























I packed everything in one collection

NEW Pretty Pink Collection All in One is available now













I´ll be here tomorrow in the morning with freebie and some coupons for you.
I need go to bed now ... 


Happy iNSD weekend and enjoy it.
Thank you so much for your support and everything nice words!!


Hugs, 
Vendula

Žádné komentáře: