Calendar 2015

Hello my dear blogger friends,
I hope you had amazing summer and holidays. I enjoyed every day during this year.
I am here with a new calendar collection as every year.
 
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Calendar-2015-Collection.html
now only for 9.90 dollars
with special BONUSES :

  •  set of backgrounds whic I used for my QP ...
  • set of versatile Calendar 2015 Journal Cards
  • set of first / covered pages for your calendars
My calendar collection is one of my most versatile products and a 'must have' item !
I always try to design useful, easy-to-use products.
The overlays
allow you to make any type of your calendar pages or standard scrapbooking pages, making them personal, unique and truly yours.
  This Calendar 2014 Collection is perfect for any type of calendar project and can also be used for different layout and page topics.


Photographers - please email me if you want to use this collection for our photography bussiness.
And I have (I´ll add very soon) a lot of Quick Pages for you, too - Czech or English.
Please check to shop.
12 different overlays - each comes in several versions
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Calendar-2015-Overlays.html

most of them are available in English, German, Czech, Slovak, French, Dutch
some of them are available in Russian, too.
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Calendar-2015-Names.html



a lot of different types, daily versions are available in English, Czech and German
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Calendar-2015-Dates.html

different frames, masks, brushes allow variability for your Calendar projects

 Calendar Frames
Calendar 2015 Journaling Cards
perfect for your project life pocket or any other scrapbooking project.
Cards are available in Czech and English in two weekly format (mo-su and su-sa).
All comes with white backgrounds or with transparent backgrounds - as .png files
I have to tell you that I really enjoying the great variability. I´m so happy with the results. I really hope you´ll  like it. See what is possible to create. 
Some inspiration for you:





















As always I have a free coupon for purchase my Calendar 2015 Collection for one of you.

code Natblog2015Cal




I´ll have an additional 5-10% off sale and special frebbie for you in my newsletter.

You can sign up here.


Be sure to visit my Facebook fan page for another chance to get special coupons!



Have a wonderful weekend!
I´ll back really soon with new calendars products and new fall collection :).
Hugs,
Vendula
 

1 komentář:

Unknown řekl(a)...

Великолепный набор !!! Все продумано до мелочей !!! Мечтаю о такой коллекции ! Все Ваши работы прекрасны !!!